Wokingham in Need a local Wokingham Charity
Dedicated to helping the Homeless and Vulnerable people in Wokingham
Wokingham in Need is proud and honoured to offer such support and help to the Homeless and vulnerable people in our community and would like to thank you, the people of Wokingham, for your continued support. Without you, we wouldn’t be able to offer the much needed facilities that are helping improve and change the lives of the homeless in our wonderful community.
About Wokingham in Need
Wokingham in Need (WIN) is dedicated to providing support for the homeless and most vulnerable in our community.
To date, Wokingham in Need has worked closely with the Salvation Army and has:
- Installed a functional Wet Room at the Salvation Army premises
- Installed new kitchen facilities at the Salvation Army premises
- Installed a breakfast bar at the Salvation Army premises
- Opened the Wokingham Drop In Centre for use by the Salvation Army to help the Homeless and Vulnerable
- Provided a large storage unit for essential supplies
- Financed a podiatrist to help the homeless and vulnerable
- Assisted with numerous workshops for the homeless
Wokingham in Need would like to do more to help those in need but needs more resources to finance upcoming projects.
Donations, no matter how small, will be gratefully received. To donate, please write a cheque out to Wokingham in Need and deliver it to Prospect Estate Agency (one of our sponsors) at 12-14 Broad Street, Wokingham RG40 1AB.